Orthodontics is a profession that allows me to change lives one smile at a time. I believe loving what you do provides you with the excitement to begin each day with enthusiasm. My passion for excellence in both my clinical knowledge and my patient care allows me to give people beautiful smiles that will give them the self-esteem and confidence necessary to meet life’s challenges. I am fortunate to work with a talented and dedicated team that strives to build lasting relationships with our patients and their families. Our main goal is to provide quality, professional care in a warm and comfortable environment. I feel that together, we can achieve a healthy and beautiful smile for every patient.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bryn Mawr College, Bachelor of Arts
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science
I strive to keep abreast of the latest advances in my field through continuing education and involvement with dental organizations. I regularly attend several orthodontic conferences and the American Dental Association conferences, and participate in online continuing education. My broad experience and thirst for continuing education has provided me with the recognition of the profound impact orthodontics can have on a person’s life.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Greater Philadelphia Society of Orthodontists
- New Jersey Association of Orthodontists
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Association of Women Dentists
Dental Honors and Awards
- Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow of the American College of Dentistry; Secretary/Treasurer of the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley chapter of the American College of Dentistry
- Fellow of the International College of Dentistry
Outside the Office
I grew up in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, where my father was an oral surgeon. I started out cleaning instruments and assisting in my father’s oral surgery office and, as a result, was motivated to attend dental school and to go on to an orthodontic residency. My two sisters and I all followed in our father’s footsteps and went to Temple Dental School; I went on to do an orthodontic residency and my sisters went on to do pediatric dentistry residencies.
I have lived in Haddonfield, New Jersey for the past 14 years with my husband, our three active boys, and our 15-year-old beagle.
When I am not working I can usually be found volunteering at my children’s schools, participating at a variety of community events, or cheering on my kids at the sports fields and in the pool. I also enjoy spending time at the gym, hanging out with friends, and traveling the world with my family. I work hard to balance my personal and professional life. As a working mom, I am very sensitive to the needs and constraints of working parents and I constantly strive to cater to the needs of busy families.